|HOME||BOARD OF DIRECTORS & COMMITTEE CHAIRPERSONS||& WORKSHOPS||HOSTESS INFORMATION||FORMER PRESIDENTS||ONGOING & NEW PROJECTS||NEWSLETTERS
||PHOTO GALLERY||FFGC DISTRICT X CONTACTS||CONSTITUTION
Hospitality Hostesses are listed for each monthly meeting below, and each member will be obligated to participate. The first person (see red *) is the Chair, and has responsibility for calling each Hostess assigned to coordinate food and supplies needed. Hot foods are discouraged unless you bring your own crockpot or hot plate (no open flames are allowed [sterno or candles]). Hostesses provide the food, set up the refreshments, and clean up after Hospitality. There is a coffee maker and cold drink dispensers on site. The club furnishes the coffee. Sugar and sweetener are on site. Hostesses must provide coffee, half & half and ice. Ice bucket and tongs are on site.
Thank you to all of our Hostesses!
*Linda Giddens Theme: Salad Bar. Executive Committee.
* Elaine Minga Theme: High Tea. Stephanie A-G, Marie F., Stephanie L., Joyce H.
* Marilyn Zeller Theme: The Harvest. Darlene E., Gail B., Illona C., Maryanne R., Gladys V.
December 5 (Tuesday):
Naples Botanical Garden, Naples, FL - Bus Trip
* Mar Lou Jennings Theme: Taco Bar. Diane B., Diane M., Lana M., Gloria L., Kathleen C.
* Gigi Shrager Theme: Ice Cream Parlor. Dottie S., Nancy P., Carolyn B., Anne N., Helen P.
March 25, 2024:
TBA - Bus Trip or Meeting
*Linda Giddens Theme: Chips & Dips. Ellabee S., Kolleen R., Lorrie G., Shelley F., Andrea C.
Spring Luncheon - Will be arranged by Linda Giddens (See Meetings page)
* Linda Giddens Theme: Wild West. Bonnie B., Gerrie D., Mila F., Linda T., Angela V.,
Virginia W., Karen Y., Flo K.